We made it to the hospital and Amy is in bed resting. When we arrived she was still not dilated enough. They began a drug that will slowly start the process. It could take up to 12 hours for this to finish its job. When it is over, they will start another drug to induce labor.
The resident doctor talked with Dr. Silber and they are trying to wait until the morning for Amy to fully go into labor. Dr. Silber wants all the specialists to be on hand, just in case they are needed. We are just waiting now. Pray for a good night of rest so that Amy will be ready for labor in the morning; we will keep you updated.